How I see thing's from my view. I talk about things that other people would be ashamed to talk about rather it has something to do with everyday life or some dumb thought.But all in favor I like the people comment's;I'm not the only one that come across as I shall say....Dumbness
Saturday, July 12, 2014
You can't Judge me
Lol I just put my last post in my blog lol I got the title but I need to fix it a little before I post it lol I'm doing this shit right with dis writing I should be working on my how to speak Reddz language lol shit y'all know WTF I'm saying its the world who needs to know lol but its all good regardless of how I write lol trust me I'm a lot smarter than ya think lol regardless of what I post on my pages lol please don't be stupid and judge what you see cause if you ain't never met me or we never spoke then lol FUCK you cause I can care less lol I have come along way to get to where the fuck I am who I want what I'm going to do or done did for to listen and be bother with your nothing ass ...don't never judge a book by its cover if you ain't read the book lol Real Talk....I love when people talk about me negative because you ain't doing nothing but making my life better anyway regardless of who or what you got lol that still ain't shit cause just like God gave it to you he can take it back lol so I really don't care:-D.. that just make people follow me anyway so thank ya much...I always since I was lil like to watch people I can pretty much tell what that ass is gonna do...I like that shit cause it helps me to deal with a stupid person like Real talk so I know how to treat their ass lol so I dont care...And then I sit back and write the dumb shit down and then talk about ya ass to others don't worry I don't mention names cause your not worth it but thanks for the grade I got on your ass at school:-D...that's the shit in Katt Williams voice lol ALL DAY IT IS....so I have many talents so lol I know more than most people think so now I'm max me a snack my fat skinny ass lol I'm a pig lol my lil ass so ok lol ....Im out:-D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment