Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Technology lol

This muthafuckn computer of mines I SWEAR to God lol...ok it's updaten but I'm finna sign up fo computer class shit I fix phones and can make dem bitches run off someone else's wi-fi fuck yea...Dam just gotta work harder but I Don't Give No Fucks lol I'm finna do this shit it takes a lot of fucking patience to deal and communicate along with school,chatting,using people to see why their dumb plus blah blah muthafuckn BLAAAAAAAHHHHHH BLAAAAAH BLAH Lol...fuck that I'm fighting back lol technology ain't finna kick my ass I'm switching that shit lol I SWEAR I get off on a Challenge lol that's worth me kicking it's ass lol this bullshit in Katt Williams voice lol hell no I won't go chant y'all lol hell no she won't go lol....I been dealing with fucked up phones since they became androids and hell no I ain't going I'm finna come back swinging hard ass some bitches lol my lil ass been fighting all my life and this computer shit lol ok bish bitch what ever lol I SWEAR I got this muthafucker when it's done updaten lol Imma show Mi Perla mama ain't playing but lol since she been cleand o Perla is Pearl in Spanish and thats my computer lol and tell me why I just felt really stupid explaining that lol my ass but yea since she been cleand I think she wants me to play down and dirty with her ass lol so she like new so lol I GOTTA break a Virgin in again lol dam....Muthafuckn Technology lol

No comments:

Post a Comment