OK news came in on marijuana and I can't apply fo job or card untill September lol they going by last names and lol its on both my crazy records lol wen I was 8 and few years ago wen I did the dummy with Franky lol they got my shit on record..Lol I'm still laughing cause the doc back then say to me I snapd cause I have no weed and I say wtf u talking about lol I got once at hm and I snap cause I'm not finna be in no relationship and a bitch ignoring me thats not good on my mind so Hell yes I try to kill that bitch lol I'm waitn to get out so I can go home and roll me a fat one and drink last of my liquor so I can finish packn thats wat I'm waitn on then the doc I SWEAR to God he calld my mama and say I got drug problem lol my mama say as long she smoke marijuana she cool but mixn is a problem she don't do drugs she smokes marijuana lol then the nxt day I got released from crazy house lol...wtf u calln my mom for lol that shit then wasn't funny but now I sit back and laugh but it wasn't funny then Doe lol I'm laughing cause back then Franky got medals in karate and lol he couldnt get a lick in I whooped his ass and try to kill him and me lol bitch you ain't playing with my heart like that I been with that Mexican for 13yrs lol I was really tryna fuck him up police came thought it was me screaming on Spaulding naw lol that was Franky I was FUCKING his ass up...as matter of fact that was the 1st time since I been on this earth that I struck a person 1st lol shit right now today Franky say he know he fuckd up he miss me. Lol bitch we could have been fucking bitches together but naw that bitch cheated then he knew I knew he was lien and wen he said no lol 4520 Spaulding that basement was fuckd up I really went there bitch 13yrs plus he had four crack head bitches in our bed and these bitches was gettn it in so hard all 5 of them didn't know I walkd in and was watchn them and my dog Coco at the time wasn't finna never bark wen mama coming in crib....but I snaped but lol I'm strong ass hell the shit I been thru....lol dam this startd out being a lil saying about one thing and it went else where lol but I have lots of true stories I been thru suffer from and shit lol I speak.....wait till I write my BOOKS...SHIT GONNA BE BANGING YALL REALLY GONNA BE SHOCKED HOW I LOL GOT THRU THIS SHIT THAT SHIT LOL....JUICEY SHIT LOL I TELL YA
No comments:
Post a Comment