How I see thing's from my view. I talk about things that other people would be ashamed to talk about rather it has something to do with everyday life or some dumb thought.But all in favor I like the people comment's;I'm not the only one that come across as I shall say....Dumbness
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Diverse
And I was feeling the spirit and vibe I shook hands with 3 people yesterday at the meeting and gave them a reading and then people there say now they see why I don't like for people to touch me or crowed me...it was amazing.....People judge you cause you smoke and they think your stupid lol that's why I do what I do cause people need to know I'm a free spirit,diverse person very deep on a conversation and can deal with people on many different levels that's what makes me Unique shit like Real Talk I am Unique and most can't handle it so lol with these words lol I'm out:-D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment