Saturday, July 12, 2014

Who askn..

Now someone just askd to be my friend...lol wtf Im to old for friends....shit if I didnt have none when I was little fuck I need friends for now lol....well ok I guess I check after I'm done smoking cause today Im not letting no one blow me....shit like I do anyway lol fuck no I ain't going lol....so if it's someone bogus lol I'm blastn their ass if it's some what of a cool person then ....lol I guess .....shit I sit back and think how did a person treat me when I was down and out or who God sent my way to put me on right path ..shit blood don't count half them mutherfuckers don't speak no way sad to say I stop texting family and emailing them mutherfuckers cause they fake ass hell like Real talk My fn is the best like Real Talk but thats another story lol...but yea so wen Im done doing what Im doing then I will see who askn to be friends lol Im a picky blunt rude Bitch lol nope I dont care lol.. ok now I just had my laugh wit yall so now I finish my blunt ok ...lol later

No comments:

Post a Comment