Reddz View

How I see thing's from my view. I talk about things that other people would be ashamed to talk about rather it has something to do with everyday life or some dumb thought.But all in favor I like the people comment's;I'm not the only one that come across as I shall say....Dumbness

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Reddz View: Relationshits /Relationships

Reddz View: Relationshits /Relationships: I just want to say why do so called friends or family fuck well people who y'all suppose to be so tight and then the person claim they k...
Posted by Unknown at 3:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reddz View...Through My Eye's

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2014 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (18)
      • Family
      • Your not on my wave length
      • People with their tryna be slick ass .....lol naw
      • Pray
      • DUMB PEOPLE LOL
      • Shit Redd went thru....
      • LAWS.....MARIJUANA
      • Technology lol
      • KARMA.....
      • Who askn..
      • Funny Looking Babies
      • Reddz View: Relationshits /Relationships
      • The Truth
      • You can't Judge me
      • Diverse
      • It Starts with GOD...(no matter what you say or be...
      • Isn't weird....
      • Amigos
    • ►  June (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.