Reddz View

How I see thing's from my view. I talk about things that other people would be ashamed to talk about rather it has something to do with everyday life or some dumb thought.But all in favor I like the people comment's;I'm not the only one that come across as I shall say....Dumbness

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Amigos

No me importa ser un amigo persona, pero una mierda que no lo haré de nadie así que por favor venga a corregir mi ... Supongo nuevo amigo ... ya sabes de quién estoy hablando .... :-/. ..... Y estoy tan grave

Posted by Unknown at 2:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Friendz 4 Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reddz View...Through My Eye's

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2014 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (18)
      • Family
      • Your not on my wave length
      • People with their tryna be slick ass .....lol naw
      • Pray
      • DUMB PEOPLE LOL
      • Shit Redd went thru....
      • LAWS.....MARIJUANA
      • Technology lol
      • KARMA.....
      • Who askn..
      • Funny Looking Babies
      • Reddz View: Relationshits /Relationships
      • The Truth
      • You can't Judge me
      • Diverse
      • It Starts with GOD...(no matter what you say or be...
      • Isn't weird....
      • Amigos
    • ►  June (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.