How I see thing's from my view. I talk about things that other people would be ashamed to talk about rather it has something to do with everyday life or some dumb thought.But all in favor I like the people comment's;I'm not the only one that come across as I shall say....Dumbness
Saturday, July 12, 2014
It Starts with GOD...(no matter what you say or believe)
Morning lol how y'all doing on GODS BEAUTIFUL DAY :-D AMEN....Everyday you wake up is Gods day not yo day so don't y'all forget it like Real Talk I don't care what you believe in or what you or who you worship there are all the same so FUCK Lol what you tryna say or beliefs are lol so yes just thought I had to let yall know fo those who don't know now you know lol these word's lol I'm finished for now lol just had to put it out the cause some people just Bitch about shit.....Like (OMMFG) Oh My Muthafucken God so people are just so ungreatful lol....Ok check this shit out when people say dam blah blah I hate I woke up then I feel why did you start a family and now you want them to suffer cause you hate you woke up. LOL that sounds pretty dumb if you have a family and you claim you love your children your ....,so called family lol that shit is too funny and just they need to eat shit lol and walk around with a big ass sign on them sayn that they are an ass and they will eat shit lol; you dumb fucks or lol shit why bug me with your dumbness and blow me lol ......hell no that's some crazy shit lol. But in all shit LOL like REAL TALK DAM be GREATFUL lol....I'm just saying lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment