Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Truth

I'm going to start a group I hung out yesterday for the first time round my house and it was the kinda hangout that everyone came together and spit knowledge and we all put our beliefs in the open blunts was going around lol that reggie was flame doe I ain't gonna lie lol but when we shared our knowledge at end of our talk Everyone say I'm a writer a true poet that speaks the true don't have to lie to kick it ..this is me I'm a true Phoenix that has risen against things I couldn't have imagined and I'm still rising. I met thru a friend of a friend that say when I write my books he do the movie this is it...I'm not looking back and best part about it is that I can start when I'm ready and now on this path it's school I must finish school before I can do anything so....Wow I'm finding out that I'm more talented than I think lol Good Shit lol ok .....I'm out just had to put that out there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment