"How we are connected"
I find it weird that people even if we don't know each other that we are still connected. Regardless of where we come from we are all still connect in some way; some make better friends then our friends that we cherish and hold so close to our hearts and some well most strangers make better family members then our own but lol still we are all connected no matter what :-D. I see shit in ways that if it's not on my level or the world level then please:-D don't waste my time trying tell me shit I'm still gonna say God Bless and continue to laugh in your face and keep doing what I'm doing. and some people shit they just get on your dam nerve but we are all still connected we all have a roll in life even doe most of us stray but find our way back on the right path "Like Me" it's hard for a mutherfucker trying to stay good but hey I'm for ever more connected to the Angels that God sent my way to whip me back into shape lol...... Oh yes I am thank you My Heavenly Father Jesus name we say Amen Amen Amen..... But in all yes hell yea we are all connected lol:-D. I really feel that the weather has a lot to do with how we connect. Who feels what who is cool who can see past the bullshit of a fake ass wanna be nobody like really lol who wants to deal with a dumb ass but hey lol as I say we are all connected lol. Shit funny to me but that's really how I see things and feel about UUUUuuuggghhh OMFG LOL DUMBNESS lol....y'all already know....Believe it or not we are all connect lol ...Funny Shit but true lol...But I also find it amazing that even if we don't speak the the same language most like me can still communicate with those across the world in our back yards and our work place and neighbors a Universal Language is the Greatest cause it proves we are all connected lol:-D. That's a Blessing yes it is:-D....But at the end of the rather it's morning,day,evening or night and regardless of time zones lol like Real Talk we are all connected so lol.......Let's Stop The Madness And Live In PEACE And Harmony lol don't ya Dumb Asses see when you die the shit your fighting for lol wow you can't enjoy that shit while your dead or killing each other off; that shit effects us all and lol y'all just to stupid to see but at same time lol REAL TALK think about it lol I'm going wait while you think about it...................................................................................................................................................................yes since it effects us all lol Dumb Ass we are all still connected lol but we claim we want to live in peace lol that's some crazy shit lol.....hell yes I'm laughing cause the shit funny. Don't you know just cause we don't know each other that and most of us will never meet that our children are going to school with each other and that our children is us when we was small and that history repeats itself. Your parents made sure you were safe and came and went as you please and everyone looked out for each other....Dam lol I'm saying a lot but lol like fo Real doe....EVERYONE kids was EVERYBODIES Kids on the Block and now lol.....I'm laughing cause we are all connected lol and we just don't see it lol wow I love all no matter what...I pray for those who hearts ain't right...lol Dam WE ARE ALL CONNECTED LOL CAN"T YOU SEE LOL:-D. I just had to put it out there cause this shit is funny on one hand and dumb and give you something to think about lol.....We Are All Connected....Isn't Weird Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment