Lol I just told like 3 people that I'm a bitch lol been like this all my life lol I tell people my mom should have named me BITCH lol all capital letters my mom always laugh wen I tell people's that in front of her lol ppl be like u and ya mom got good relationship lol I say my mom cool but lol Real Talk plz don't get on her bad side lol but yea I told them lol I don't like people how people think to be around me my circle is small mostly everybody on here we family,friends,family/friends the other people's I just met or ain't never met lol and shit I'm finna say it one mo gain I'm in open relationship with both I'm Bi been Bi all my life I know my body very well and very comfortable in my skin belive that and my best friend in the world Besides God my Homie,lover,friend is my love only person in the world I say my best male friend Ever besides my dad is Tiger...Quoc Redding lol not once has he ever been disrespectful or tryna get all up in my business askn am I'm single who I live with so if I barely answer to him and Trust me our shit is locked he ain't going no where and I dam sho ain't going no where shit like the fuck I be saying my life perfect like it is...And if ya know meh you will kno I deal with people's wen I want lol Relationshits ya lookn ain't got shit to do with wtf I said friendship lol pplz I'm not looking for a relationshit wen I have a relationship lol....I do wtf I want wen I want and even if I wasn't with no1 lol trust meh wen I say I know where to go who to call who to email and if I wanna leave country and be like Deuces lol I can trust meh lol I know where to go cause 1st comes Respect,trust greet me how I greet you convo like how I do you plus if you make me bored not saying nothing then fuck no I'm Dam sho ain't finna let you waste my time lol for what lol naw that will make me even mo dummer than you plus ppl disgust me doing stupid shit all that other shit ya tryna say not my interest lol thats why I don't respond it has nothing to do with wtf I said lol friends are a bonus and friendship is priceless and that title is EARNED...LOL don't ya kno wen you chat with ppl your being interviewed to see if your worth being in my world lol around my pplz like Realz Talk then if I give u my n4 and then u respond wen u tryna wanna be or just do it wen u feel like it lol I speak wen I want I'm not the type to go looking fo no1 lol so yes I'm a Bitch but so mutherfucken what it is wat it is deal with it or kick muthafuckn ROCKS cause your curious or looking for love its not my concern and a cheap thrill lol I'm not lol whatch got for me lol cause I need that 500 plus wat u got for me and if I gotta bring a condom then its still gonna cost ya extra lol and if ya didnt get it within those few minutes then lol time up muthafucker cause I still got shit I gotta do lol not my fault your not finish lol but like the fuck I said wat part of friendship that muthafuckers don't understand lol friend or ship lol cause the shit ppl be saying lol I release a load of shit wen I go to bathroom lol at least 4 times a day I have nice stanky ass shits so Lmmfao so what I need to be bother with your shit wen I have my own shit lol that don't make no sense lol but pplz crazy and call me....Crazy naw lol I'm Crazy but not stupid did that dumb shit wen I was in my late teens early 20's...shit I'm almost a half a century lol do the fuck it look like I need love when I have the best in the world a phone call away lol hell naw that's dumb lol so yea look up the word friendship lol ya might learn something ...I'm out just thought I had to put that out there lol .....and those who know me yall know somebody pissed me off lol I had to go there I really did Lmmfao lol ok yall .....later
No comments:
Post a Comment