Thursday, July 17, 2014

Family

Wadup Everyone how y'all doing on Gods day:-).... Blessed well things with my little sister ...l'm just gonna say this..  God don't like ulgy and just so you will know my little sister ain't about that life but I am and hell no family/ friends people's that know me know I dont play that shit at all and Imma fight regardless of how many people; shit Let's do this...My little sister told me the whole fucking deal on shit....the whole time I'm dreaming and seeing shit it was my little sister...I had to tell her when you think your alone your not and the shit I went thru ain't no Fucking way none of my sister's ain't going thru that shit nor my friends..I don't play that shit....Y'all just don't know I'm truely Blessd. When I say I'm suppose to be dead right now cause of the shit I went thru with my kids fathers I be muthafuckn Dam if my sister go thru any of that shit...yesterday my little sister called me and told me shit that she going thru that I couldnt get no words out cause I'm like WTF I could have been gotten rid of his ass....like Real Talk  but now I know the real reason why she turnd down family lol but BELIEVE ME WHEN THE FUCK I SAY THIS.......LOL I GOT THIS CAUSE I AM ABOUT THAT LIFE REAL MUTHAFUCKN TALK LOL DAM I THINK I JUST CAME LOL CAUSE THIS SHIT HERE LOL IS MY SHIT LOL....but like I said at first people figure cause I smoke I'm dumb lol when the Fuck I say I know more than what people think.....trust me I do...I only dream if something is wrong other than that I don't dream; regardless of what a person say I only dream when shit finna happen or it did already ..my sister confirm certain things cause it was time to ask so I did and when she told me wat she told me yea it was coming together making since....but a muthafucker like Bobby needs the Fear of Death put in him...lol God got it cause if I gotta put fear in you lol Real Talk it won't be nice lol so..  so far God got this lol it ain't my time yet but lol its coming some things God gotta do then Imma do my part when I get say so from God....Family and true friends are very Important at the end of the day that's all we have is Each Other...so ok these words I'm out:-) y'all stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment