Hi name Redd and I'm just starting my first blog. Now I don't know if this will work but I'm finna give it a try on my writing; ok so now its 7:59pm friday night and I have today is a beautiful day but mostly chilly by the lake lol that's Chicago for ya:-D. I would like to know why people can't keep their word on shit...like Real Talk, people claim your family or friends like family.....PEOPLE REALLY MAKE ME SICK THEY REALLY DO...OMFG THEY....AND people on the Internet omg are fucking slow like what part of Friendship a bitch don't understand....I just want to take the biggest horse dick and jam down their throat till they gag and beg in a death voice they are sorry. That's how I feel about stupid ass people that's not on my level....Dumbness I don't do it makes me dumb so I ain't going. But I'm just saying:-/.
I wonder why people on chat sites act like they don't understand the word friendship. Most people really just uuuggghhhh the fuck out of me even doe I try to see the good in people regardless of how we meet; it's just....wow the shit that people say out their mouths the fucking women are worst than the men. That makes me want to start back pimping lol like Real Talk....Shit don't a motherfucker have class,style shit most can't even give good conversation. And then to make things worst when you post pictures of your life or favorite things to show you have a life people still ask the same dumb ass questions and say dumb lame ass shit. That really don't mean shit cause they ain't saying nothing....like for real so why should I keep wasting my time.....well that's because some of us don't know where to turn if we are alone and there for most people do dumb shit that makes them react the way they do.......which is stupid...hell look at me I have did some I swear straight dumb shit and wonder how did I make it through that or wow did I really just say or do that...lol shit funny how things turn out but I guess that's life and so I shall say this conversation ain't over but just think about it the next time you join a chat site and just search and see lol this shit is crazy but it is what it is so with these words I'm out.
ReplyDeleteI wonder why people do what they do
ReplyDeleteYour feedback
ReplyDelete