Sunday, June 29, 2014

Reddz View how I really......see shit

I just got Esky spoil stank ass Another bag of food a choker a big ass Real Bone she maxn it now and a sterling silver dog bowl So now she got two bowls to eat out of and a water bowl thats just too many dishes for a dog lol her spoi ass I didnt even pay my phone bill cause Im thinkn bout her ass lol Im really a fn dog parent a girl and her dogs lol that be me..well a girl and her animals lol now thats me.  I think I should be like my granny have a few farms but 1 farm will be Marijuana fo sho f that the other two farms will be food and clothes lol sheep make good clothing just like hemp clothing but hemp is enviromental friendly lol so I can really get deep on any convo if its of my interest....lol I can also tell you how to fix and sho u to fix a air plain or helicopter lol Im no dummy at all lol....Like Rea Talk I was born self made so really I act dumb to see who really think Im going lol most of the time I like having uuuggghhh:-/ people yall kno them kind u really dont wanna be bother but their good fo a great laugh " You can learn a lot from a dummy" but that dont mean buckle up so but yea...if your not consider fam,close friend,or history then lol the rest is......  Lol Im still tryna see lol...these words Im out

No comments:

Post a Comment