How I see thing's from my view. I talk about things that other people would be ashamed to talk about rather it has something to do with everyday life or some dumb thought.But all in favor I like the people comment's;I'm not the only one that come across as I shall say....Dumbness
Saturday, June 14, 2014
People on Facebook
I wonder why a person figure cause they have you or find you on face book that the first thing people do is give out there # and then I go through their page and find out we have nothing in common. I really have major trust issues so I'm not finna call no one that I fill that's not really cool on my level....I feel that way about people cause of shit I went thru with people so like I always say." Friends are a Bonus that title friendship is earned, I'm not quick to call no1 my friend". it's sad to say that I feel that way but shit I don't care...I don't call nothing that's not important to me...I barely talk with my mom on the phone so lol I'm tryuing see who said other people are special lol. Everybody knows if you want me to chat with you, your ass better text me or send me an email....Nope Fuck that shit Google me.....I'm hooked up with lots of things and for me to be talking on my phone nope lol I can't really do that cause it's not that serious like for real. Why would I talk on my phone for, lol why when I can chat with at least 50 people at one time about anything and to be taking with your ass on the phone when the same shit you was trying say, you could have said it in a text..... That really don't make no since at all to me....why...I tell ya people make me slower than WTF I really am lol. I just had to put it out there and so......Guess what there it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment