This year for mother's day, will be the first time, I can't visit my mother. Last year on this date my father passed away. Last year August 19th on a Friday, my mom was in a car accident. Till this day I'm still trying figure out how she ended up, up North by me; to where she was in the hospital for a few days. Now besides the bs that's going on within my family that, I have tried to ignore because of ignorance. I have always had a clear mind on things, regardless of what's going on. I'm blessed to say that once, I got myself together and back on the right path. My siblings have always been in their little clicks. But never the less as painful to say. I Love My family but, I gotta do it from a distance. This year my dad is gone to be with the Lord. I'm blessed that my mom is still here on Earth. I'm hurting because my mom has been tossed around like trash. I'm hurting because since her accident, I was only allowed to see her maybe four times since 8/19/2016. I'm hurting because, I can't talk with my mom, I can't hug her, I can't talk to her and Most Importantly, I'm not allowed to see her. I'm hurting because my mom is a diabetic plus she takes heart medication. I'm hurting because she hasn't had no medicine, I'm hurting because her hair is matted to her head. I'm hurting because it's, untrue people who has her and she's not getting the proper love or care to be better. I'm blessed My Heavenly Father still has her on his Earth. But I'm also hurting at the same time. Y'all love y'all parent's. Take care of them.like they did you. It's hard not to cry and to continue to smile for others. It's hard but it's ok. I ask that you all pray that things get better on my end. I'm know I'm not alone but, my human side is lonely, afraid and scared at some times. Mama, I Love You Much. Always Remember that. I remember , I was in an African Dance Play when I was little and you was sitting in the front row. I remember, I was eight years old and I taught you how to drive. I remember you teaching me at an early age how to be responsible. I remember you teaching me how to take care of my siblings and pay the rent, light and gas. I remember you teaching me how to do my homework and then showing me how to help my siblings. I remember your talks you had with me while my siblings was outside playing. I remember mama, I remember. I remember you teaching me to always stay focused no matter what. Mama, I still need you. I'm missing you so much,it hurts I'm not allowed to help. God, I ask that you continue to watch over my mother as I pray for her healing. Amen Amen Amen. .... Happy Mother's Day
No comments:
Post a Comment