Sunday, December 18, 2016

When Family go Against You. FUCKERY....Part One

A fight broke out, just out of the blue on 63rd and Artesian, 10/8/2016. My little sister Gen started it by lying claiming she was just talking to my little brother and sister about me coming to get my mom for the weekend. I've been sitting back thinking about this, over and over in my head.... This was a setup the whole time. But like, I said at first. I can say what, I want out my mouth. Like, I Said the problem is no communication. Now remind you my dad just passed away 5/14/2016. Then my big brother got shot by his so called best friend and his son. Then out of all things my mom was in a car accident 8/19/2016. Thank My Heavenly Father she's ok, Amen Amen Amen. But that accident messed her memory up. She was thinking it's 2013, she didn't know she was at my dad's funeral. I only seen her once since she came home from hospital. That was to get her medicine and..oh...to visit but every time , I go see her she's laying down. My mom is a diabetic plus I found out she's taking other medications. Yesterday Fuckery was the Ultimate, I'm done with family. I'm a very compassionate, verbal person.But when a person walks in my face, I walked away three times and my baby sister put her hands on me first. I had every Right to defend myself and then my little brother grabbed me but remind y'all people seen my sister walked up in my face three times after, I had walked away. It was a few people out there, I seen that , I knew. Then on top of that My little sister girlfriend tried to take my purse. Yep my brother slammed me on the car not once but twice. But killing part..My Mama won't remember nothing. After the fight was over, I walked over and gave my Mama a hug and kiss for the last time. I told her as, I was picking up my purse and phone off the ground by my sister tire by her car. I told my Mama as, I hugged her, I told her, I Love You Mama But, I can't and won't be back over here to see you until you get better, I also said you won't remember this fight that just happened, My Mama said she sorry and that she understands.I told her that she didn't do nothing wrong that it was Gen fault. After fight was over, my little brother and sister said, I had no business coming over there, remind you they been saying since my mom been sick, that I can come get her or, I can come over there. But people wonder why, I don't talk about my family, because they don't act like it. I'm not saying all my family members are fucked up but... I must continue to move on and hope my mom, I know my mom will get her memory back so she can tend for herself again and be Independent. It's in My Heavenly Father Hands, so I'm all good. Remind y'all my Mama has five children but I'm treated like shit. It's ok today. That's fucked up just buried one parent, smh. But the other parent mind is messed up from car accident so I'm being bullied like how, I was when I was younger. I'm the oldest so in the end, I will have the last word. I will be respected and Most Importantly they All Will Bow Down at My Feet like My Heavenly Father said. So Shall it be. Amen Amen Amen...No Love Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment