Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Passed My Class

I passed my class wow didn't think I could do it. But wow I passed my class. Along with the other things and life situations I passed my class. No matter how lonely I felt with very little family love support I passed my class. To always want to be with family but no the vibes are fake, I passed my class no corrections my classes but I passed my class. The family that we do still communicate with they show me love tell me to continue to keep my head up and....I passed my class. It was a test to see how far and what other things I can do with my mind on a different level. I passed my class my true friends and support who has helped me along the way.... Y'all I passed my class. To those I never met those who follow and speak from time to time I passed my class. My main support my close inner circle we chat, talk,hang,visit living together my neighbors I passed my class. Yes I'm excited yes I'm proud but no matter what I was feeling going through,doing....I passed my class. The whole point is to this is "You can do it no matter what" You can pass any class to just always keep your head up. I am who I say I am regardless of my skin my character. I passed my class no matter what.....I passed my class :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment