Saturday, January 3, 2015

#SSRSBS

Smoke Something Roll Something Burn Something all in that order but to understand this smoking this may not be for everyone in some cases you have to eat or drink but that's another story in my book; but to release your mind relax and let your ass follow is the whole concept of smoking. I have 34yrs of smoking the finest of smoke. Over the year's people who bumped into me on my personal time would say Redd I didn't know you smoke I reply yes I always do or have every chance I get. But all in favor it relaxes me takes me on a whole other level. To me it's better than taking a anti depressants to make you feel.....so called normal. It's a natural medicine as you call it a miracle plant with many benefits. When I smoke I hear nothing I worry about nothing and in most cases I don't speak; that's because I'm feeling my meds I'm enjoying my moment of Heaven. I can think and move around get my thoughts together just like a person who don't smokes enjoy coffee,tea or soda the same as if a person has asthma. You have to inhale to get that full effect that THC effect has in order to understand what I'm saying. To be on another level as to be on point be motivated to get up and carry on with your everyday life and never a mistake is called motivation to me. You can't judge something if you don't understand it or never experienced of being your best and wording your words to where people are interested in what your about to say or do. It's a great feeling not to take man made meds that has many side effects that causes more bodily harm than good. So to judge a person that smokes marijuana is worst than giving your car keys to a drunk person. I say read up learn don't judge .....these words I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment