Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thinking as I write

I'm thinking as I write this why my mind is blank. What's going on to where as I can't write what's on my mind all this space and free time .....wow I wonder I'm thinking as I write my head hurts wondering why I can't write. Is it cause of my excitement for school, marijuana or cause holidays; all this free time and I can't write... .someone tell me help me why I can't write for I want the world to know to see wow thinking as I write...I have nothing to think about the violence that takes place while others turn their cheeks dam thinking as I write I have nothing to say all this space and I'm thinking as I write how come no one hears the cries of many or others and no yet put their hand out to help dam thinking as I write I have lots to say but no ones listening all this space as I'm thinking as I write can the world have peace oh Lord I ask can there be peace as I'm thinking as I writing why oh why can't we stand as one thinking as I write with no one to hear,respond,laugh,cry,help,have forgiveness,have love thinking as I write no one hears me till its too late thinking as I write I'm alone in flesh but my heavenly father the most high but I'm thinking as I write where is the true love amongst us to how come you can't say I love you without people taking things the wrong way I'm thinking as I'm writing didn't our God make man in his own image and to me the world is beautiful but thinking as I'm writing it seems to me that I see that only thinking as I write I feel so alone in this big world with no support I see people from distance thinking as I write this my voice my thoughts my dreams my hopes my fears my faults my success so as I'm thinking as I write in all this space and peace why thinking as I write I still have nothing to say no one to talk to or no one to listen and I'm thinking as I write I still after all this time I still have nothing to say but thinking as I write I shall continue for one day my calls will be answered and the world will see me as I'm thinking and I'm writing with nothing to say with all this space I'm still thinking as I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment