Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mind is a Terrible thing to Waste

A muthafucker just askd me can they be my best friend I laughed hard and say I have best friends I love dearly we family and if you talking about sex then I wish you well in your search I have the best a phone call away so dick and pussy I don't need and if you wanna see me your gonna see me and who ever with me if I meet you lol then I say just like how I am on the Internet is same way I am fo real if its not of my interest then I dont waste my time on nothing if I can't learn from you or if we can't benefit from each other on positive making ya life better then ya most def won't have my time wasted so then they say I have a smart mouth I need to be a doctor I say it's not my mouth thats smart it's my mind thats what you should fear:-D.....like Real Talk I talk with people from all over and you be suprised at how many famous people I talk with we skype cause I tells people I don't believe shit no1 say on the Internet really if I don't know you lol your words don't mean shit lol Real Talk....then they say I need to be n crazy hospital I say been there done that now what ask Madden lol Twice so I'm on paper fo bn crazy enough to get meds and talk but no cash lol been crazy since I came in the World lol tell me something I don't know....then I say again o thought you was sayn something important and they say dam you just treatd me dam.....lol I say a mind is a terrible thing to,waste LMMFAO........Those who agree with me and feel the same way about asses in yo life LMMFS if u Agree

No comments:

Post a Comment