Friday, August 7, 2015

Dispirited in Me

Dispirited in my eyes today can you see can you feel what, I feel can you think what, I think. Do hear my word's that are rambled to unlock the code of my speech. Dispite what, I may have dealt with on this journey nor good or bad, yes my child I hear you, I feel you cause you are me. Is it so that we cry in silent with our head's held high; doe we smile as bright as the morning star. To get to sneak just to say I love you, I miss you the things we face in life once we over come. We are the children of GOD for we Fear nothing. We know our heavenly father the most high hears us. So do you hear me do you feel what I'm saying. My cries are more than a river for I'm drowning in sadness. Dispirited in me do you see me my fake smiles cause of sadness and hatred thats felt towards me. Dispirited in my eye's can you see in my eye's although, I smile, I to hurt, I do cry but dispirited in me can you see that you are me and I'm am you.

2 comments:

  1. Omg so deep friend..u r a free spirit n a child of God don't never let anyone take from u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so deep friend..u r a free spirit n a child of God don't never let anyone take from u!

    ReplyDelete