My phone call on my project went well . Even doe I never ran a company but I ran my company if I came up with idea whom ever I was with we got that $. But John and I were talking things he said on the phone I didn't know the business side of the talk but I broke it down to when I was done talking he knew I knew what I was talking about. I had to remind him this project is my baby and I like for things to run smooth things to be perfect ain't no I in team. And he said Redd, Gonorleathia your so smart and I'm blessed that you picked our company to work on your project. Packaging,display,pricing has to be right. My website is in construction as we speak. My Portfolio will be here in a few weeks along with my drafts on my drawing I did for this project my project. Now today I'm mailing off my prototype and then this show finna grow more lol. Wow is this real is this me wow I really can't believe this is really happening. I don't like to suffer and believe it or not y'all just don't know smh. ....I been through it all anything bad,bogus you can think of I been through it that was me....wow I been through some shit in my lifetime I wouldn't wish on a mad dog I swear I wouldn't. I been through family stabbing me in my back I been through my kids don't wanna be around me unless I got something for them. I been through people laughing at me talking behind my back setting me up I been through my feet was chained with rocks and shit and police pulling me out of Lake Michigan water. I been kidnapped,rapped left for dead beating all that and I still held my head up high never lost faith. Ain't shit no one can tell me but hi how you doing. So when I hear people complaining about gifts GOD gave us it erks me to the point I wanna snap. I been through a lot for a reason. I'm not never mad at nothing. It's all a learning experience if you don't die. That's why I act the way I act. I have been through it all and I rose above everything. Before you judge me without knowing me as a person or an individual, take a very long look at yourself before you TRY TO SPEAK.....I rose above my hells and still rising. Never turn down a helping hand or a hand in need for one-day your hell will come a reality. Never judge what you don't know. All that I write on here or anywhere is all truth that people don't know and I can talk about anything that I was involved in and I can say it proud. Cause I know someone out there going through the same shit or it not worse. I speak to let the lost know your not alone I was you I am you so I know rather male or female. Its gonna be ok I promise. GOD SAID SO CAUSE I SAY SO. I'M A CHILD OF GOD ain't nothing we can't do. We Must all come together and ....love like God says its the right thing to do...these words I'm out
No comments:
Post a Comment