Sunday, December 28, 2014

I wonder why

I wonder why thing's are like they are. I wonder why some people act like their your friend or cool with you; why do it seems like they change when your doing good. I wonder why when people say they love you in the end you see their true colors. Why do people hurt one another; and why is it that family hurt you more then others and they think it's ok. WHY....I ask why...why is it so much violence in the world....why all I wanna know is why. WHY we work so hard and still have nothing really to show for it ...why..Why is life harder than some days why we feel the way we feel or do what we do but I do ask why. Why is there so many elders stuck in nursing homes bout to die and no one says anything on abuse untill it's to late...why...I ask why of so much ..I can hear the cries of many and feel their pain. Why no one believes me when I say I dreamt I wasn't gonna see that person no more not knowing that they will pass away...why I just ask why. How come no one hearing anything anyone is saying. WHY....can you tell me why can you explain to me why these things are possible or why it happens can ......anyone hear .me....can anyone see me why I ask why are these things so...Why I ask....Just why.

No comments:

Post a Comment