I do alot of shit cause of my mom lol Real Talk it's only maybe two people that know me the person that I am so it' alot of shit people tell me out the Blue while I"m minding my business or if I see shit....I just had a person just tell me that we are all born with something we have to deal with rather we are there or not so don't worry then we laughed because they know lol shit is funny like always.So lol Real Talk rather your family or not what a person don't/aint never did was spend time with me that's their lost not mines I just learned to stop talkn highly of someone cause they say/think negative lol I told this person that I have always known what was going on but I laugh at alot of shit but keep my mouth closed sometimes Strangers tell me shit but while their talkn I have already told them what's finna happen and lol wow the rest is history so but yea they right we can't help who we related to. But I learned to ignore people very well my phone is setup for only people who I really do convesate with my phone for them if it ain't my mom.babe.wk.school then wtf I look like calling a person lol what bill"s or $ they puttn in my pocket lol friends are family and family is friends/ Strangers if you know me then you can understand what I'm saying if not then that's shit you gotta work out with GOD...LOL REAL TALK DON'T GET MAD WHEN SHIT HAPPENDS LOL GET MAD CAUSE YO DUMB ASS DIDN'T LISTEN LOL FO REAL....I keep alot of shit to myself so...How the Fuck you approach me that"s how Im going to respond and trust me Real Talk your not going to like it if you come BOGUS:-/...SO....Today is Monday I'm a Child of GOD ALWAYS AND FO EVER I'M NOT LETTN NO BITCH DON'T GIVE A DAM MALE/FEMALE BLOW ME LOL IT'S NOT LIKE I DO ANYWAY LOL BUT YES YOU BITCHES TEXT/CALL WITH ONLY BAD FUCKN NEWS BUT NOT A BITCH CAN PICK UP OR RESPOND TO MY GOOD MORNINGS OR MY TEXTS DON'T CALL ME I HAVE A VERY SMALL CIRCLE IN MY PHONE YOUR ASS AIN'T IN THAT CIRCLE THEN REAL TALK ..I TALK TO YO ASS WHEN THE FUCK I SEE YOU IF I SEE YOU...I DON'T WORRY ABOUT SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND MINES AND IT AIN'T TOO MANY PEOPLE I CLAIM SO LOL...BUT YEA....SO THIS WHAT I'M SAYING THIS HOW I FEEL AND YES I'M A TRUE BITCH NOT A FAKE BITCH SO WTF I SAY WHEN DEALING WITH ME OR TRYNA SPEAK ..JUST KNOW THIS I TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY TREAT ME AND LOL KARMA A BITCH:-D
No comments:
Post a Comment