Saturday, June 14, 2014

Relationshits /Relationships

I just want to say why do so called friends or family fuck well people who y'all suppose to be so tight and then the person claim they know you and how you act.....so I just want to know why get mad cause I worry about your dumb ass...but when we finally do talk or text then I'm wrong for saying what I be saying.....nope not really if you look at it because we are suppose to be family as we claim from day one; and for me to text from all my numbers and sent emails then we talk you snap on me like I did something wrong...... I get it I guess my fault for being worried about family or so called friends...yes that's my down fall cause I care yes it's my fault cause I can see or hear what your going thru but when people don't respond back I get worried so yes your right maybe I do need to watch my mouth or how I act but know this ......it's cool it shows me that your not the person I thought you were.So yes I cry a lot...it don't seem like it but I do but I'm ok...Since I been in school I have seen a few people true colors and  some great and others ....lol Real Talk I don't know what to say most the time cause it's stupid so...but I don't come around a lot of people cause it's a lot of things I'm not feeling but for you to know me then you would understand why with questioned me...but like I said it's cool I'm just saying you never knew me and my Great Wonderful time we spent really wasn't shit cause well the world see me but yes look at us now. A lot of shit is funny in many sad aspects so....But believe me I didn't do nothing wrong but CARE....I laugh at a lot of shit cause I really see things in a whole different way than how you and the world see it...but yep it's cool no love lost just if you ever want us to talk then you make the First move cause I'm done...No matter what I do it's wrong or shit fuck that I don't like feeling fucked up vibes no way so I'm cool that shit there ain't good for my brain so lol it is what it is and if we speak then cool if not then like I said before I seen it coming so I already know how it's going to turn out so .....yes people just think about these so called Relationshits well as people call it r
Relationships go...so with these words I'm out

4 comments:

  1. Please give feedback;your opinion is what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people don't even know what a real relationship is. Relationships are supposed to be a two way street and if they aren't they can be very toxic
    It is OK to be concerned for family, friends or lovers, but if they don't appreciate that concern it's always just good to step back and take care of you. Now I know that might sound a bit selfish, but for your own happiness, sometimes you have to put you first.
    There is a old saying, I care too much, or I love too hard.
    Sometimes folks just don't appreciate who you are and what you contribute.
    Listen I like you so be happy and take care of you and if folks don't appreciate you caring for them let it be their problem not yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said... I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes so true James and yes your right Rick that is much I agree:-). Thank you all for your comments and feedback.

    ReplyDelete